Early Childhood 2nd Language Activities
Since 2006, SpanishFUN has been introducing hundreds of
young children to the Spanish culture and language
using our own unique system.
Our easy-to-follow and FUN curriculum teaches
young children Spanish basics including numbers, colors,
everyday words and phrases.
We provide our classes working in conjunction with
local childcare centers, preschools, and elementary schools. Our goal is to ignite children’s bilingual interest at an early age.
WHY SECOND LANGUAGE?
Research shows that children between the ages of 2-7 can easily learn multiple languages. As a child grows older it becomes more difficult to learn additional languages. Spanish speaking children can also benefit from our classes by strengthening their English skills! Early second language instruction also allows children to benefit from the following:
• Advanced Mental Development • Better Educational Opportunities
• Higher Self-Esteem • Higher Standardized Test Scores
• Better Understanding of Other Cultures • More Creativity
• Better Problem Solving with Increased Mathematical Skills
• Over 30 Million homes in the U.S. speak Spanish as their first language.
• Spanish is the most requested second language in the U.S.
• Over 15% of the U.S. population is Hispanic.
"Our mission is to prepare students for success in a rapidly growing and diverse world"